Looks like we have another bit of enticement. Not only can you enter to win a pair of tix at the Albany Farmers’ Market, but you can buy online and try for an upgrade to VIP status.
Here are late-breaking updates from Ten Rivers Food Web
The menu is now available here for this Sunday’s Cinco de Mayo Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction! Ticket proceeds benefit the That’s My Farmer SNAP program at the Albany Farmers’ Market, improving low-income access to healthy, local food.
You can purchase a ticket at the door, but if you buy your tickets online before the end of Friday, you will have a chance to have your ticket upgraded to VIP status and be invited to the pre-dinner reception and hosted bar for free!
If you can’t make up your mind about how to spend your Sunday evening, consider just a small handful of the items you have a chance of bidding on and winning:
- Farmer-made jewelry from Cultivation Jewelry
- Handcrafted pins, vases, and jewelry from Nicholas and Felice
- Gardening gift baskets from local nurseries
- Locally crafted bags of cheese, gluten-free crackers, and wine
- One night at the Riverbend Resort
- Aerial photos of Albany from Bassett Studios and Carts and Tools
- One week of Farm Experience Camp at Midway Farms
- And many more!
Thank you for all that you do to support our community food system. We hope you have a weekend filled with local farming, gardening, shopping and dining!
Dan and Cassie, Ten Rivers Food Web
Cynthia, Midway Farms and Albany Community Foods Group
Scottie, LBCC Culinary Arts